We are forecast severe thunderstorms over the next two-three days. These are the steps we will be taking:
1. When lightning strikes are detected within 5 miles of the lido then the pools will be cleared and/or session start times delayed. A safe return to the pools will only be allowed once the lightning strikes have moved consistently more than 5 miles away from the lido. This will only affect the sessions in which the storm is the 5 mile radius, subsequent slots will not be affected.
2. We will not cancel sessions in advance as a result of the thunderstorm weather warning. As we only need to take action if the storm is within 5 miles it is impossible for us to predict in advance.
3. We cannot issue refunds. We will instead issue vouchers to the value of your ticket(s), which can be redeemed through our booking website. When using these vouchers you will not pay any booking fees. All attendees must attend the cancelled or cut short sessions in person to receive a voucher - these cannot be claimed over the phone or at a later date.
4. We will end sessions early if a storm does not clear so as not to cause disruption to later sessions. We will endeavour to ensure you get at least 30 minutes of pool time for all sessions. If your session is shorter than 30 minutes then you will be offered a voucher.
5. We will start sessions at a delayed time if the storm has cleared. We will endeavour to ensure you get at least 30 minutes of pool time for all sessions. If a session start time would result in less than 30 minutes pool time then it will be cancelled and vouchers issued.
We apologise in advance for any inconvenience this, or our great British weather, may cause over the next few days